- Its capacity is 3000 mAh and the rated voltage is 8.7V.
Battery Charging and Discharging
- At normal charging mode, in the constant current stage, the battery is charged at 0.2C until the voltage reaches 8.7V when the constant voltage stage starts. The whole charging ends after 3.5 hours or when the charging current is less than 60mA(0.02C).
- At fast charging mode, the charging current is 1C until the voltage reaches 8.7V. The whole process is up to 3 hours or ends when the charging current is less than 60mA(0.02C)
- Do not disassemble, crush and incinerate, drop or leave high pressure on the battery.
- Do not short circuit the battery
- Do not expose the battery to temperatures above 45 degrees or below 0 degrees
- Keep the environment dry and clean
- Ensure the battery is at a storage voltage (7.08-7.62V) if not in use for a long time. If voltage is above or below that level, please charge or discharge the battery
- The battery must be fully charged and discharged routinely every three months. After the battery is fully discharged, recharge the battery to 50% capacity